Caffinated Stitcher
Except for the button....I'm finished!!! I have not been able to locate my bag of buttons as of yet in my very messy craft room. And I'm sure I stashed them somewhere where I wouldn't forget where they are...lol :) This project was so much fun. I love all of the little things the designers did to make this such a nice needlebook .... the herringbone stitch around the needlebook and the cording in the middle of the book are great touches for a wonderful finish! I'm not sure if I mentioned here before that I found the feather charm I used at Hobby Lobby for $1.47 in the beading section of the store!!




Since finishing this piece I have ordered a pair of "wave" scissors from Fiskars....I think the inside page would have looked great cut like that or even with another special cut. Maybe when they arrive I will change the page :)

Happy stitching everyone!
1 Response
  1. Nina Says:

    This is so fantastic! Lovely pattern, adorable finish ;)


Post a Comment