Caffinated Stitcher
An absolutely wonderful design by Moss Creek Designs....and tons of work!! I started this project a couple of weeks or so ago on 32 ct. Belfast. It bothered my eyes so bad that I ended up scrapping it and re-started on a 28 ct. evenweave. It's much easier now!! :) It's slow going as there is quite a bit of over one stitching and speciality stitches and I'm also working on Peacock Pinkeep by Blackbird Designs. When I re-started the project I decided not to start with the same panel as the first go round, so right now I'm working on the back of the etui. The Hollie Stitches on the front panel shutters are probably glad as they have no new vocabulary words to learn for now :))))



This doesn't seem like much work, but I felt like I accomplished quite a bit in the couple of days that I worked on this.


0 Responses

Post a Comment