Caffinated Stitcher
Meme's Quilts has long been a favorite of mine for her beautiful primitive doll patterns. I decided that maybe I need something to do in conjunction with cross stitching for now. I used to make alot of dolls and sell them or give them to friends. I tried my hand at ceramics and tole painting too and had a lot of fun! So, yesterday I searched out my old doll patterns that were my very favorites and ordered a few more. Here's what I ordered:

This one is called "All Rag Dolls" by Meme's Quilts. Moda has a line of fabrics out called "Bistro" and I thought she would be adorable in coffee type fabrics :) I LOVE it!!!!


Coffee bean bloomers :) Perfect!!!


This is "Rachel - Woodland Angel". I think she would make a nice herb angel too.


Nutmeg & Cookie" are just adorable! Ya know, I just realized that she has gingerbread looking rick rack sewn on her.....that has to go, but I like the rest a lot :)


Right now Meme's Quilts has a spring special - order 3 patterns and get one free. My choice was the lovely "Amy Anne" for my free pattern. She's a sweet birdhouse! I have Annie's Annie (no longer for sale) and I thought they would make lovely companion pieces. I also ran across another pattern that is no longer for sale called Libby Liberty from Meme's Quilts that I found in a magazine years ago. She's another birdhouse and should be lots of fun to make.

So, a little doll making and tole painting - now just to drag out all of the necessary tools and get down to the lumber company! Oh...and over to River City Quilts to pick up the Bistro fabrics!
0 Responses

Post a Comment