Caffinated Stitcher
I LOVE this wonderful pinkeep!! It was such a fun project to work on. It's already full of pins, needles and anything else I could poke into it :)) It's so big it will hold tons of your favorite goodies!




I put the final touches on this wonderful pinkeep yesterday. It was easy and so much fun to stitch and put together :) On the top and side by the date I used my maiden name initials and on the side alphabet I used green for the letter "M" to represent my married name. I used tan rit dye and 4 strands of white Light and Lofty Yarn by Red Heart for the trim. You could probably use three and it would be great too! And I found a little scissors charm (at Hobby Lobby) like the ones I use to stitch with, so I attached it at the end of the alphabet.
2 Responses
  1. elina Says:

    WAU!!!!!Beautiful!!!!!!!!:-)


  2. Unknown Says:

    it is a lovely thing and a great finish
    simply gorgeous

    best wishes


Post a Comment