Caffinated Stitcher
So, my husband and his cadets had a commissioning ceremony to go to the other night and I was asked to watch over the lovely little Lilly. As I was still running a fever off and on I didn't want to handle her too much, so I enlisted the help of my daughter, who has never really been around babies!

Haley was telling her they would get along just fine as long as she didn't vomit on her...lol!


Haley says Lilly is a "jewelry girl"



Haley and Lilly's "self portrait". Look at the big eyes that little girl has!!
All in all it went fine until it came time to change Lilly's diaper and one of the other kids that was here was telling Haley step by step how to do it. She was told, "And then you have to wipe all of that real good". Haley said she wasn't touching that!!! Lilly and I were left to our own devices moments later. Well...hopefully my grandchildren are a long way off....lol :)
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment