Caffinated Stitcher
On one of my visits to River City Quilts, they had a model of this purse hanging up and I thought it was so pretty and just the size that I like to carry around most of the time :) Their purse was done in lime type colors which wouldn't go with any of my clothes, so I picked out the fabric below instead..I have several brown shirts that will look nice with it. This fabric is called Al Fresco designed by Michele D'Amore for Marcus Fabrics. I started and finished this purse up yesterday morning....how gratifying to be able to have a finish so quickly :))) I will definitely be making more of these cute little purses.......


The button shown here is just for looks as it doesn't really close this way. I have attached small velcro pieces inside for closure.


I have only put one pocket in, but you could add another one easily on the other side of the purse or several smaller ones. Maybe a smaller pocket especially for your cell phone :)


Happy stitching!


0 Responses

Post a Comment