Caffinated Stitcher
I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since the 20th of last month!

I have been working a bit on some things. Probably not as much as I should, but here's what I have.

First up is All You Can Eat by The Prairie Schooler. These little fish are just too cute! I absolutely love how this company uses only DMC floss and the same fabric on all of their designs. It's a refreshing change of pace! I have my eye on a few other designs of their's, but I'm trying hard not to start yet another project...lol!


I got another day of stitching done on The Simple Things by Blackbird Designs. Not bad for only 2 days of work so far. I'm way behind on my plans for stitching from this company, but hopefully I'll get caught up to where I want to be soon.



There was no way I could resist getting started on Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia when I got it in. I had in my stash a piece of 28 ct. Stormy Seas Lugana Opal by Polstitches and it seemed perfect to me. Here's a shot of the entire piece so you can see how beautiful this fabric really is. I'm not making as much progress as fast as I would like on this project as I'm using a hoop instead of stitching in hand like I normally do. The holes on the opal fabric aren't quite the same as on regular fabric to me. Maybe when I get out of the area that needs backstitching I can manage to get back to my "normal" style of stitching and accomplish more faster.



Happy Stitching!
1 Response
  1. Nina Says:

    Beautiful progresses, I like all three :)


Post a Comment