Caffinated Stitcher
This sweet little guy is my first stitching finish for the year! Yay!!

He was a lot of fun to stitch and put together. I ended doing a "make do" with him, as I was too impatient to wait for my supplies to get here. Not to mention my mailbox is frozen shut. I'll have to get out there today and work on that.

I'm posting a pic of the original pattern instead of my finish, as I'm still waiting for the Sweet Huck branches that I ordered from Country Stitches to come in. I can then put his legs and antlers on. As soon as I get those on, I will post the completed Rudolph. It could be a week and a half to two weeks.

I'd love to create a whole herd of these little sweeties this year...but no promises.

Until next time,
Happy Stitching
2 Responses
  1. Nina Says:

    (¯`’★♫♪ ♥ • ♥ •♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!! ♥• ♥ •♫♪★’´¯)

    What a great design is this :)


  2. Thanks Nina! Happy New Year!!!!!


Post a Comment